COVID-19 Michigan Essential Business Policy
A broken garage door is a potential safety hazard. Garage door repair services are classified as “ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES” by the Governor. Our service technicians and entire staff are aware of the seriousness of COVID-19. Our technicians are equipped with and practice:
- Face masks and latex cloves.
- Vehicles and uniforms are sanitized at the end of each day.
- Maintain a minimum of 10 feet between you and them.
We offer several methods of payment to avoid personal contact.
Five Star Doors
Garage Door Spring Repair Troy Michigan – 5/5 Stars ” Two points that were really important to me:
1, They followed the best COVID-19 procedures.
2. They went the extra mile from setting up the appointment to the professionalism of the technician.
Thank you five star,
Regis Cavender, Troy, Mi
Five Star Doors, a privately owned and operated, licensed and insured company, provides garage door repair, garage door installation and garage door opener repair/replacement services for the Detroit Metro area. Established in 1990, 5 Star Doors has developed strong relationships with their customers by exceeding their expectations of service and value. The Company prides itself on providing top notch service to their customers. A uniformed service technician will arrive on-time, in a company vehicle with the parts needed to fix your garage right, the first time.
5 Star Rating
Our Service Technicians
Five Star Doors personnel are hired after successful background & substance abuse checks. Our staff is fully trained and easily recognizable by its Five Star Door uniform. All our employees are under contract with Five Star Door LLC
- Five Star Doors is an employee based company. Employees are dressed in company attire and marked service vehicles. We will provide a free written inspection before we begin and suggest any parts that may be beneficial in making your door safer, work properly and last longer.
- We provide pricing over the phone or internet but it is based on the information given and may change upon inspection. After the inspection a written estimate is given prior to work being started. We will not work on garage doors or openers that are to unsafe to use. If the garage door or opener is unsafe to repair, a free written estimate will be presented.
- Our service technicians do not hard sell because are compensated based on the level of service provided.
- Our technicians are Five Star Doors employees and are dressed in company attire. Our service vehicles are marked and identified. We always have the best interest of the homeowner at heart.
- We have many parts that can be purchased including: remotes, keypads, hinges, weather seals, rollers, stiffeners, and sixty different springs. Give us a call and we can check for you. Remember: Garage door springs are dangerous and should be replaced by a qualified technician
Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat- Sun 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Residential Building Contractor License: 2101216938
32620 Grand River Avenue, Farmington, MI 48336 USA
Macomb County: (586) 413-5283
Oakland County: (248) 827-0933
Wayne County: (734) 358-6901